Saturday, June 19, 2010

Okay, so, the last few days have been challenging. A trip to the surgeon produced little encouraging information, but there will be another MRI of my spine to see if anything has changed. He doesn't think that based on the kind of pain I have, surgery would be helpful enough to outweigh the possible risks of surgery. But further evaluation will tell. This just may be something that will have to be managed with medication and mild exercise, such as walking, along with 3 or 4 epidural injections a year. I am trying to get my head around this information but have not done so as yet. ;-) On the upside, my personal challenge is producing good results. I have waivered very little and am proud of myself for this commitment. Another ;-) for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment