Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recycling

Traveling back and forth is kind of fun. When I get to Pacifica, there is always a ton of recycling in my real mailbox. When I get to Margaritaville, there is never much mail at all except for newspaper advertisements, and into the recycling basket they go. So as I'm opening mail and tossing envelopes into the Recycle stash, I wonder sometimes if the traveling back and forth using gas and oil sort of obliterates the benefit of recycling the paper. It may be no more than a tiny step in the right direction, but it is a step. Baby steps, baby steps. And I think that taking those steps with honorable intentions has got to be a positive thing. Obviously this relates to a bigger picture. But I know what it means, and that is more than a baby step. Its a leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment